Saturday, April 21, 2007

My first blog!

Hi! So I am new at this whole blogging thing. Let me start off with a little introduction. I will primarily be writing about my jewelry/clothing line, Urban Construction. I will also write about any other craft projects that I happen to be up to as well. :) I make all of my jewelry by hand myself. I make a lot of polymer clay jewelry, beaded necklaces, jewelry made from repurposed items, hand drawn plastic designs, and more. The clothing isn't loaded onto my Etsy shop yet, but it will be soon. I still need to do the sizing and take down all of the measurements. The clothes are mostly reconstructed vintage pieces that I have reworked to be super cool and funky. Please take a look at my Etsy shop to see my designs - http://urbanconstruction.etsy.com and please send a friend invite to my MySpace for discounts and updates! www.myspace.com/urbanconstruction


No comments: