Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Craft My Ride part 1

Since sometimes I feel like I live in my car, I have to feel at home there. :) Which means my car is personalized with tons of my craft projects.

Here's a list of all of the projects I've created for my beloved car....

I am short. Very short. A little over 5'. I like to tell people I'm 5'1", but that's exaggerating slightly. When daylight savings time started, I realized I was driving home from work every day staring at the setting sun, and I am too short for the visor to be any help. So I broke down and made myself a cushion. Now the sun no longer blinds me.



I usually leave for work pretty early in the morning. This isn't so much of a problem now, but in the winter, my steering wheel was pretty cold in the morning (especially because I have to park on the street). I used the pattern in one of the Stitch -n- Bitch books, and used some faux fur eyelash yarn. I love my knitted steering wheel cover. :) It also makes it easy to spot my car in a large parking lot.

Please be sure to take a look at my Etsy shop and MySpace! www.urbanconstruction.etsy.com and www.myspace.com/urbanconstruction

No comments: