Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Fabric Clearance Sale!

For those of you that sew, knit, make jewelry, quilt, etc....you should definitely look online to see if there is a Hancock Fabrics near you. They are closing 140 stores, which is really sad. The mood was a little somber because all of these employees are loosing their jobs. I felt compelled to keep going back to offer moral support. :) The good news is I got some amazing deals! Everything is 40-60% off! I got spools of lace for like $0.40, etc. I got huge bags of fabric, trims, beads and more for around $100. I would definitely recommend checking it out! Even if it isn't right down the street from you, it is definitely worth a little drive to go stock up. Even if you won't use something right away, you know you eventually will use it!

Please be sure to take a look at my Etsy shop and MySpace! www.urbanconstruction.etsy.com and www.myspace.com/urbanconstruction

No comments: