Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Craft My Ride Part 3

Along with my toiletries, I also keep spare clothes in the trunk. Sometimes I forget to bring my workout clothes with me in the morning, so I have a spare set in the back. I also have a spare set of heels in case I suddenly need to change, etc. I've actually used these twice already. Once I was wearing suede heels and it unexpectedly started to rain, so I ran back to my car to change. Last weekend, I broke a heel on an escalator, but I just ran to my car and changed into my emergency heels! I needed something to hold all of my extra outfits, so I made this box out of old record sleeves and duct tape! It fits in nicely next to my subwoofer. :)


I like to keep all of my car manuals, stereo paperwork, etc. together. I made this little booklet out of fused plastic bags to keep it all organized.


Lastly, speaking of my stereo...I needed something to keep my stereo faceplate from getting scratched in my purse. I thought that when you paid a lot for a stereo they gave you something, but oh well...this is cuter. I just sewed this out of a few sheets of felt, and it works great in my purse!

Please be sure to take a look at my Etsy shop and MySpace! www.urbanconstruction.etsy.com and www.myspace.com/urbanconstruction

No comments: